Le jeu. 8 août 2019 à 21:15, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@majumdar.org.uk> a écrit :
> It is great that you have been able to share this.
> Looks like you guys have put in a lot of work!

Also fantastic effort documenting stuff.

Yes, great documentation, but I found a missing section

## Using Luarocks with LuaVela

After configuring/building LuaVela with option -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=SOMEWHERE
You could use the latest dev Luarocks on master branch, with the following options
./configure
     --prefix=SOMEWHERE
     --with-lua=SOMEWHERE
     --with-lua-include=SOMEWHERE/include/ujit
     --with-lua-interpreter=luavela
After, make & make install, you could run
    SOMEWHERE/bin/luarocks install somerock

That works with pure Lua modules, but fails with native modules.
Because, package.cpath contains SOMEWHERE/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lua/5.1/?.so
and luarocks install them in SOMEWHERE/lib/lua/5.1

## A nice to have

currently, we could see versions, like this:
$ luavela -v
LuaVela aka uJIT 0.24-dev0 -- Copyright (C) 2015-2019 IPONWEB Ltd. https://github.com/iponweb/luavela
$ luavela -e 'print(_VERSION)'
Lua 5.1