ARM and ARM64 have vector instructions too (but not in all vendor chips, because it is an optional spec). I bet however that most smartphones and tablets used today with Android have this support in their chipset, except possibly some very cheap devices). Many device drivers and graphics or audio/video libraries or 3D rendering, and decent support of recent version of HTML5/CSS3, or correct preprocessing of photographs, or many security algorithms (like hashing) would benefit a lot from vector instructions (which also help avoiding many small loops in code and avoids the code to unwind a part of these loops, creating larger code in memory and forcing also the CPU tu run at higher frequency for longer time, and would then use more energy from the battery to get a decent response time).