Hi Roberto,

I keep forgetting latest master is on github, I realise I should have checked there first.

I've rebuilt from https://github.com/lua/lua/commit/05ba2880491fa1ecfe78d8a3542edcd6220e4022 and the entire test suite is now passing except for one test relating to GCing of userdatas, which I'll look in to further when the weekend isn't rapidly approaching/overdue.

In short updating to latest github master has fixed the nCcalls problem I was seeing. Many thanks for the quick response!

Cheers,

Tom