hi guys! :)

ill be a bit rude here, but no offense, i dont wanna hurt no one, so
dont take any of it seriously, just only look behind my words!!

Tim Hill:
>  “Challenge” = “Please write our app for us for free” ?
most likely, but who knows?! sean570 havent confirm that...

Jim:
> let's see if some idiot will do my work.
thx bruh, thats me, and im proud about doing so, and not cuz the level
of the callenge...

> i can't solve it, so just post it to the Lua mailing list
sounds like a reason to help him. :) just cuz y not? cuz he is a human
being, im just as well, i could also get some minor free time to help,
and in general, i like to do so. (and to give back to the communities
as well.) cuz thats a measurement to me to being human humanely...
`assert(self.gracious~=self.idiot)`

u guys r wrecking my experiment :'( i was curious about the outcome of
doing the opposite of the obvious that leads nowhere. while putting on
the forum police hat feels like being superior, i think it just isnt
kawl, nor superior. or just do it kindly, and give some advice for the
future.

otherwise i had a reasonable question a few days ago, and i got only a
single answer for the misinterpretation of my actual question (but i
appreciated the nice intention!!) so ive thought that i can save an
innocent stranger from the same feeling. but sure, lua is opensauce,
so just (((hell fkn))) y anyone ask anything at all?!! those bastards
dont even pay for it!

while u guys r trying to teach ppl to behave The Right Way™ related to
forums, i do the same for being a human being. most likely he just
took the wrong words, maybe in the hope that he will get one more
answer than none, but he wasnt rude with anyone, and also, it just
cant be expected from everyone to live in the cyberspace and act the
same way as the native cyberkids would do it by following the
unwritten code... a good advice for u guys is to ignore things when u
foresee that u wouldnt b kind and constructive, and plzzz, just play
kind with each others! :)

i wish all the bests to all of u! like really!! :)