Hi,

Is there any function in Lua or library or any code modification to Lua itself, that can be called to verify the Lua state, internal pointers and state of the stack and heap at runtime?

I have a medium sized application, and sometimes the Lua state gets corrupted probably due to forgetting to pop the correct values or multiple threads accessing the state. While I have taken measures to prevent this, we still sometimes get a heap corruption that leads to a crash later, making the problematic area difficult to pin point.

If there is a function that can be run to verify if everything is fine after every Lua code execution request, that can help to narrow down the bad code faster.

Thanks
Abhi