 >>> Right now, my only complain with the <toclose> is the term "close"
 >>> that I found a bit vague and over-loaded (conceptually).

 >> Suggestions are welcome.

 Chris> How about <dispose> ? It probably fits well with garbage
 Chris> collection, in the sense that you dispose of something by
 Chris> putting it in the garbage, then the garbage is collected.

But relating it to garbage collection is probably the wrong way to go -
the object is not actually GC'd as a result.

--
Andrew.