Congratulations releasing Lua 5.4.0

I've compiled the latest lua54-alpha-rc1 on clang, clang reported 38 warnings. Would be nice to double check just to be sure is not a source of problems. (also would be nice to have no warning on clang, since we have no warning on gcc and MSVC).

Here is the gist of clang output

https://gist.github.com/viniciusjarina/78ff0473d1cbda46e559a21f133194c0