Thijs:

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 9:39 PM Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> Haven’t touched the code in years, but maybe something like DSS might be of help? Designed to work with a single Lua state and have os threads, with syncing calls.
> see: https://github.com/Tieske/DarkSideSync

Thanks, but not, frpom what I read it solves a completely different
problem. I have async work in the core, and similar things, but I have
the problem solved and integrated with a coroutine system, the used
core help transforming async work to queued events which I turn to
several coroutines easily.

Regards.
Francisco Olarte.