Hi, Luis.

(Sitting on a plane at the airport.)

I used the 5.1 version of ctrace.  Lua is 5.1.4.

The only thing I changed was the location of the includes and the libraries in the make file.

When I get home, I’ll try the 5.2 version.

         Regards, Rick

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 7:01 AM Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Does the ctrace tool still work?  When I did make, I got:

I've just tested it and ctrace for Lua 5.2 works on Lua 5.1 just fine
For Lua 5.3, you need to add these lines in ctrace.lua:

["lua_KContext"]="%p",
["lua_KFunction"]="%p",

> /usr/bin/lua ctrace.lua < /usr/include/lua.h
> /usr/bin/lua: ctrace.lua:86: attempt to index local 'o' (a nil value)

Which version of Lua and ctrace are you using?