Earlier I inquired about the ctrace facility, that may be too old to still work.

But my real problem is that my program panics when I run it on a different system.

It runs fine when I run it on the development system.  But when I move it to the QA system, it panics.

rcs-dev:/data1/rcs/bin> PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API ((null))

PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (attempt to index a string value)

PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (attempt to index a h value)

PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (attempt to index a string value)

Both are Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.  I built it on the development system, and just brought the executable image over to the QA system.

How would you go about debugging something like this?

               Regards, Rick