https://studio.zerobrane.com/ is the place of Paul Kulchenko which is taking care of wxLua https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua

I have used wxLua in project https://github.com/sonoro1234/Lua2SC
El 17 de mayo de 2019 a las 10:40 Chris Smith <space.dandy@icloud.com> escribió:

Hi all,

Apologies for the OT post. I’m considering sub-contracting out some of my development work to ease my workload. I’d like someone who is proficient in wxLua GUI development, so this list seemed the obvious place to ask.

Can I ask anyone interested to please contact me off-list. I’m based in the UK, but I don’t care where you are as long as it’s relatively easy for me to pay you.

I’d also be interested to hear recommendations of more appropriate places to ask, since I haven’t farmed work out before.

Regards,
Chris

Sent from my iPad