Hi Gabriel,

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:59 PM Gabriel Bertilson <arboreous.philologist@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are interested in particular ones, here are the "advanced
readline" and "named library" patches for Lua 5.3.1 and Lua 5.3.4
respectively, originally downloaded from the lua-users wiki.

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm particularly interested in the No Floating-Point Option patch for Lua 5.3 (5.3.3 fi possible, but the earlier ones would work too).

Thanks,
Bogdan

— Gabriel

— Gabriel