On 10/3/18, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> That's new to me, since I use Lua to process SIP messages for Verizon
> Wireless.  It currently handles around 60,000,000 messages per day without
> issue (and we expect that level to rise 10-fold over the next year).

given these sheer numbers you were not talking about emails, right ?

i wonder if there is a Lua based smtpd available anywhere ?
akin to Haraka (JS), qpsmtpd or ASSP (Perl) ?

i only know that mailfront (
http://www.untroubled.org/mailfront/
) can use Lua scripts for mail filtering.

any other projects ?