+1:

1.2.3:
a) ...
b) ...
ba) ...
bb) ...
c) ...

just try to be smart based on the parentheses! :D btw the law stuffs
are kinda very well formed stuffs actually, so thats a good
playground. :D (<--my future plans) nlp is actually a thing where i'd
seriouly considerate to get a heavy-weight tool for anything
universal, while i'd still prefer an own one, for my custom needs, my
own mental models, better understanding, and what not. if i can parse
the language, that the nlp stuff was written in, then i can easily
collect out its data set goodies, while probably i can automatize it
for a next version....

bests! :)