So, yesterday, while coding lua_table (https://github.com/italomaia/lua_table coff coff merchan), I noticed it would be really helpful to have an easy way to test my package against different versions of Lua. As I do not have a lua virtual environment tool of choice, docker was the best option option for the task.

The thing is that Lua doesn't have an official docker image, like other languages do. Reaching out to the dockerhub repo, I got this reply
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/issues/3404

Where I'm advised to reach out to the community (doing it now) to learn if there is interest in maintaining such a image, given the initial version is provided or if collaboration could be expected or if there is no opposition.

So?

--
"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

Me. Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Co-fundador do Grupo de Usuários Python do Ceará
Secretário ForHacker (fb.com/ForHackerSpace)
Desenvolvedor Full-Stack, Escritor, Empresário, Visionário
Meu Livro, Site, Blog