I fix my luaffi project to emit the len required by the function and
the unnecessary  length required now. But I think you'd better notify
the luajit ower or maintainer plus with the luaffi project owner.
Currently, I'm adding struct support for the luaffi project, and the
fix will be pushed in later this month.
If you're using luaffi rather than luajit, welcome to my project page:
https://github.com/qtiuto/luaffi
Beside this bug, there is still a quite-little complex number argument
bug for arm64 now(no standard function can trigger it).