On 8 Mar 2019, at 15:34, leaf corcoran <leafot@gmail.com> wrote:

For those using luarocks.org, there was a security vulnerability reported that could potentially compromise the integrity of all packages on the site. We don't see any evidence of someone exploiting it, but we've just added bunch of security and audit tools so people check over their accounts. Please read the full announcement here https://luarocks.org/security-incident-march-2019 or at the bottom of this email.

Here's a direct link to the security audit page: https://luarocks.org/settings/security-audit

We're very sorry that this happened. We've responded by making & planning a series of security related updates to help prevent issues like this from ever happening or causing issues again.

Thanks

Thx for the prompt and thorough response. Looking forward to the new features.

Thijs