Hi everyone,

On behalf of LabLua, I'm happy to share the news that LabLua was one
of the accepted
organizations for Google Summer of Code 2019
(https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5852051649593344/).
LabLua has been a mentor organization for six years now!

LabLua is a research laboratory at PUC-Rio, affiliated with its
Computer Science Department. It is dedicated to research about
programming languages, with emphasis on research involving the Lua
language.

In GSoC, students around the world have the opportunity to participate
in research projects about Lua and Céu. Many students have had amazing
experiences in GSoC in the past years, here's the last year's wrap up:
http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/gsoc/blog2018.html

We have a list of ideas available at
http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/gsoc/ideas2019.html

If you are interested in any of the projects or wish to propose a
project, please join us in our mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/labluagsoc

Pedro