I am quoting from https://scormpool.com/luastudio/
This application allows you create and launch Lua code. Check samples for more details. Save and load files to/from cloud. Long press on file/folder/project gives you more options. Wide variety of available libraries.”
That’s all what I have for introduction description for now. Documentation not complete, I will add more here when I have something better then this. Suggestions welcome.