Hi, I wrote this enhanced Lua console to ease fiddling around with new
prototypes and libraries.

It has some useful features like code completion and docs fetching.
Check out the repo page for a full brag.
   https://github.com/guysv/ilua

To my eyes, the most imprortant trait of the project is that it really
attempts to be lua-implementation agnostic. Most of the code is
actually python, with no native code being linked to lua.
I think it suits lua's spirit as an embedded language to have the
project alien to the local lua setup.

You install it with python's pip
   pip install ilua

I would love some feedback, so please write back!