Hello !

I'm looking for projects to convert to ljs, the idea is to use projects with a good test suite to convert to ljs and use the test suite to find possible corner case bugs.

If you know or have any project that have a good test suite and want it to be tested/reviewd/commented while converting to https://github.com/mingodad/ljs please reply here and if I find it interesting/util I'll try do the conversion/test/review of it.

For open source projects it'll be free of charge.

Cheers !