Hello Sam !
Thanks for reply !
I've contacted the author of Killa and he replied that he is now busy working with C++ and has no time to or incentives to work on Killa.
In my point of view the Killa's author did a great job analyzing the Lua vm and made it zero index based.
Even as I used some of his code in LJS/LJSJIT I did several bug fixes because that code do not work in several cases, I adapted the test from Lua to help detect regressions, I have decided to mantain Lua vm compatibility and one based index to allow me try port several well coded projects and check that my changes behave as expected, like https://github.com/mingodad/ZeroBraneStudioLJS , I also added a compiler warning/error for duplicated variables declaration shadowing/scope dup.
Also I'm applying the syntax over Luajit-2.1/Luajit-2.0.5/lua-5.1/lua-5.2/lua-5.3/lua-5.4 with varying degree of success so far.
Converting luajit lua files I found some bugs that I'm reporting to luajit (thanks for compiler warnings about shadowing variables).
Again I hope I could explain my reasons to go forward with my own project LJS/LJSJIT instead of join abandoned projects.
Thanks again for your time and attention !
On 10/12/2018 23:00, Sam Pagenkopf wrote: