Override __call and use table{1, 2}?

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 4:20 PM Philippe Verdy <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
As well the code t[a+2] would definitely generate several opcodes to compute a+2 before using it as key in GETTABLE R(A), R(t), R(a+2), where R(t) is the register holder the table t, and R(a+2) is the register containing the computed value of key (a+2)...
The only limit is syntaxic and the semantic we want to apply to that syntax "t[1, 2]". The opcodes in the LuaVM is definitely not an issue.