[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LPeg question about substitution captures with group captures
- From: Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@...>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 11:45:02 +0200
Op Sa. 8 Des. 2018 om 08:17 het Sean Conner <firstname.lastname@example.org> geskryf:
> It was thus said that the Great Sean Conner once stated:
> So even if I were to use lpeg.Cmt() to force evaluation of all nested
> captures, I'm still not garenteed to get what I want (I think---I tried and
> no, it still didn't work, but I would like to hear from Roberto if I'm
> interpreting this correctly.
1. Is this a question about what Cb, Cg and Cmt are supposed to do or
a challenge to achieve your task?
2. Are you aware that Lua without Lpeg can do that task effortlessly?