Hello Kaj,

Kaj Eijlers <bizziboi@gmail.com>:
> Or am I missing a usecase (entities with coroutines or something?)

I was thinking of excluding a large range of unchanging entities,
which are guaranteed to be needed throughout the whole program
execution, from garbage collection (so that they aren't walked over
all the time). Holding them in a global table is obvious; I'm after
performance here. Hypothetical ability to share a set of such objects
between Lua states in separate (kernel) threads could be a nice bonus.

Best regards,

--
DoubleF