It was thus said that the Great Dirk Laurie once stated:
> Op Di. 4 Des. 2018 om 10:44 het Magicks M <m4gicks@gmail.com> geskryf:
> >
> > Okay, I'm somewhat surprised that this was removed on purpose since it kind of introduces a breaking change but thanks for explaining. I totally get why this isn't something you'd necessarily want. If you could link to the previous list on the archive that would be cool
>
> I would have to Google it with site:lua-users.org. Last time I did
> that, I posted the result as a lmgtfy link and someone told me
> off-list that it is considered politically incorrect to post lmgtfy
> links, so I won't do it this time.

  Besides, there are those of us who keep a full archive of the email list
who will ocasionally do searches for previous threads.  This one here
appears to be the thread Dirk alluded to:

  And here's the message Roberto sent that gives the last word on the
matter:

  -spc (Currently stuck on a production deployment that's going long ... )