This would be easier if Lua (like _javascript_ which uses it for its "strict" model) included the support of "directives" when defining a chunk of code (between begin..end, or do..end, or repeat...until, or function()...end): we should be able to have a pseudo-instruction at start of the bloc specifying such directive as a string constant. E.g.

function getMinint()
  "using lua.core";
  return (-4611686018427387903 - 1)
end

Which would instruct to compile/interpret the code using only core Lua definitions and ignoring any override in scope: this function would not be collable at all in a context where such access is restricted, or that function would throw an error("undefined") to the caller if access is rejected. So "lua.core" (indicated in this directive) should be strictly limited (and should not include any function of the standard library, not even string, io, os, or math, but possibly the basic support to table operators (excluding methods like setmetatable, sort, insert, add..., but including the "#" and "[]" operators, and the "{}" table constructor, plus some native metafunctions like __index and possibly __newindex).