Advent of Code [1] is a coding problem advent calendar: every day from December 1 to December 25, they publish two code problems that can be solved in any language.

Like last year, I am doing it in Lua (I may solve the problem in another language as well some days, but I intend to do all of them in Lua at least). I publish my solutions [2] on GitHub.

I am not interested in leaderboards (based on resolution time since publication), first because for Europeans the only way to be competitive would be to wake up very early or stay up very late, but also because I only do this because it is somehow fun to me. Sometimes I may not have the time to play at all on a given day and catch up later in the week.

Anyway, I thought it might interest some people on this list.

[1] https://adventofcode.com
[2] https://github.com/catwell/adventofcode/tree/master/2018

--
Pierre Chapuis