Hello Felipe !

Look at this https://github.com/mingodad/ljs where I've got ideas and code from https://github.com/ex/Killa and https://github.com/sajonoso/jual and fixed the code for "+= -= *= /= %=" to work with indexed variables.

See the table-decl.ljs .

There is a program to translate ".lua" to ".ljs" on folder lua2ljs it uses lemon and re2c to parse lua files and convert to ljs (lua with C/C++/Java/Javascript syntax, there is no reason for the extensions to also work with the original lua syntax.

I also have it done for luajit but it's not yet published.

If anyone want to help I'm now looking for how to implement pre/post increment/decrement "++"/"--" operators and a class system.

Cheers !