On Wed, Nov 21, 2018, at 22:21, Philippe Verdy wrote:
We even had a French Republic President (Henri Poincaré) that is known for its mathematical results and fundamental research (also in physics)

This is *very* off-topic but I feel like I have to answer this for personal reasons... :)

Henri Poincaré (the mathematician) and Raymond Poincaré (the president) were different people (they were cousins).

There is no direct relationship I know of between Henri Poincaré and the Bourbaki group, at least he was not a member.

Anyway, this has all gone way too far from Lua and its GC!

--
Pierre Chapuis