Good day,

I read your Rust tutorial.... and I am inclined to know what you are working on(Rust). I would like to work more on Rust related stuff .

On Nov 18, 2018 2:37 PM, "steve donovan" <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've become very busy with a new job, and what spare cycles I have
over get swallowed by the Rust ecosystem.

Which means that I've been an absent maintainer for my big projects,
and it's time to hand over the baton.  Peter was my co-maintainer on
Penlight, and you could not wish for a better collaborator.  I think
Penlight should be pretty straightforward to look after, although LDoc
is a big beast.

They are my only two Debian packages as well, but I no longer have the
bandwidth.

regards,
steve d.