Op Vr., 9 Nov. 2018 om 02:11 het Luke <lemmett81@gmail.com> geskryf:

> I'm guessing no glossary then. That's a shame, they are useful
> additions to an introduction to anything. e.g. there is no definition
> of 'seed' in the lua glosasry linked to, wikipedia, or my dictionary

There is an unofficial glossary, dealing mostly with background
knowledge that the reader of the offficial documentation is assumed
to, but does not always, have. "It does not cover advanced concepts."
I'm afraid that "seed", depending as it does on "pseudo-random" , has
so far fallen in that category.

https://rawgit.com/dlaurie/lua-notes/master/glossary.html