1. what does 'in' do in e.g. the following from lecture notes 6
image.png

2  lecture notes 7 "more about 'functions", slide 5'says

image.png
I have the following in the lua dema

image.png

3. the first set of lecture notes sayimage.pngwhat does this mean?

To be specific, I am using lua as a middle layer, with a API designed' by Brian Clarkson, of orthogonal devices, to an er-301 as the cpu. This is a eurorack synthesizer module for manipulation and generation of audio and control voltages. I am wondering if I can program lua to interface (I think is the right word) with CSound code.

Apologies if I have sent this twice!

Thanks
Luke