Hello François,

Thank you very much for your work. In my company, we've been using the suite bundled with lua-TestMore for several years to test our LuaJIT fork. Will definitely check out lua-Harness.

Only one minor issue I'd like to report. Some tests create temporary files with the same name: e.g. "foo.lua" in 301-basic.t and 303-package.t or "file.txt" in 307-io.t and 310-stdin.t. Some time ago this led to sporadic false positives in CI when we started testing with prove -j $(nproc). We worked this around by enforcing -j1 in our launcher for this particular suite.