Op Sa., 27 Okt. 2018 om 15:29 het Andrew Starks <andrew@starksfam.org> geskryf:

>> Is there a draft available? I'm curious, but not curious enough to sign up with the ACM.

The article is aimed at computer professionals that know no Lua. It
would also be very useful to someone that has been asked to present an
introductory lecture on Lua. It has very little to offer to expert Lua
programmers.

> One option is to buy the article for $15 dollars.

That's $1.50 per three-column page.

Considering that the PiL 4th edition e-book (388 pages) costs less
than double that, I doubt that you will think you got value for your
money.