... and in my opinion it would just be nice that lua **wouldn't try** to be
smarter than me and **don't** prevent me from shooting my leg.
I.e., in my opinion, it would be nice that lua would support unicode as
variable names, and... just shut up. All the problems are mine and I'm only
responsible for all the possible fuckups.

// Well, actually, I already have such a lua interpreter (luajit), but it
would also be nice if PUC-Rio one would be happy with that too.