It was thus said that the Great Lorenzo Donati once stated:
> Imagine: use a ~1GB application to write a ~100 lines script (~1kB
> source code) of a language whose implementation is ~1MB. That's
> minimalism! :-)

  There are people who already do that (I'm looking at you, Electron! [1])

> Moreover, the same editors will have to be also hex-editors (*Urgh!*),
> because we will need the ability to look at the actual encoding of
> glyphs to discriminate those visually-ambiguous identifiers (something
> that is so easy in ASCII, e.g. by switching to a monospaced font).

  I think it would be easy enough to have an editor that just highlights
Unicode characters outside the range of 0x20 - 0x7E.

  -spc (Hmmm ... I may have to look into modifying my editor to do just that
	... )

[1]	https://electronjs.org/