Hi Kaj,

> I think you forgot to add the link to the actual changelist.

I knew I was missing something ;). As Pierre wrote, it's available at
https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
and is linked from the main and download pages.

> I have to say it's one of the most well-maintained Open Source projects I know, at least amongst those related to Lua. Congrats on the release!
> I second that! ZBS is a gem and it’s the editor I recommend to people for trying Lua out. Congratulations!

Thanks Pierre and Andrew! I've been applying fixes and adding new
functionality and have more planned for the next release.

Paul.