On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:11 AM, pocomane <pocomane_7a@pocomane.com> wrote:
>> local a; a=function(x) print(x); if x>0 then a(x-1); end end; a(3)

Slapping myself. I should have known the trick to local use is to just
stash everything in a line so it's processed by a single
load_whatever. Trying to commit it to long term storage :( .

>> ( Note/disclaimer: I  like function a(x) better )
> Same for me!

Nearly everyone loves sugar in moderate amounts, and in particular
places. I've been putting it in black coffee for 40 years despite many
people diskliking it. ;->

Francisco Olarte Sanz.