Hi !

This is the first time posting to a mailing list so I hope I do not get it wrong.

I have trying to understand LPEG to help me build a full programming language, I really like moonscript and want to build something similar, I have a very basic question involving LPEG.

https://gist.github.com/randrews/5eab368f35ab8e774433#gistcomment-2692302

(Posting it in email would make it harder to read due to not having markdown support.)

Are there other good resources like playwithlua.com for the specific purpose of building programming languages or would Andrew's series (Part 1,2,3,4) be enough.

best wishes.