On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 17:59, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> It is a pity that, after two years out of Europe, this Lua workshop
> has so few "old-time lunatics" from Europe in its participants list.
> We will all miss a great opportunity to meet face to face :-(

It is hard for me to attend when the Workshop is not in Europe,
because I tend to work at small companies who cannot sponsor
such trips. So when it is in Europe, I jump on the occasion.

Maybe this time it has been announced a bit too late for some
people? For instance the Stockholm workshop was announced
(on lua.org) over 6 months before the date, whereas this one
was only announced two months before.

--
Pierre Chapuis