On 20/07/2018 11:24, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
The page says:
"Download the test suite for your release of Lua (or the closest one)"
http://www.lua.org/tests/

Oh, thanks. I missed that text in parentheses.

I welcome suggestions for better and clearer sentence there. Thanks.

Well, I'd move that annotation in parentheses in a dedicated sentence, otherwise it can be easily missed skimming the text.

Maybe like this:

Download the test suite for your release of Lua and follow the instructions below to run basic, complete, and internal tests.

If there is no suite that matches your release, please choose the one having the next higher version number.

BTW, I hope I interpreted well what you meant by "the closest one".