On Jul 16, 2018, at 4:26 PM, Gregg Reynolds <dev@mobileink.com> wrote:

> Could you please do an IBM System/370 circa 1990? That's where I learned to
> code, and I still miss that indestructible keyboard.

D’you mean the 3270s?
Btw, you can have your very own S/370

Was it very different from the System/360 (my second machine)? Did it still have
the Translate and Test instruction?

It did

Ok, serious question. The mainframe is far from dead. A cobol programmer can make a good living. Question: are there any known cases of Lua running on a mainframe?

Linux runs on whatever the latest incarnation of the S/370 is called. I would imagine that Lua could be working there