[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] lua-psl 0.3
- From: Daurnimator <quae@...>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 17:22:36 +1000
I'm happy to announce the latest release of lua-psl.
lua-psl is a set of bindings to libpsl, a C library that handles the
Public Suffix List (PSL).
The PSL is a list of domains where there may be sub-domains outside of
the administrator's control.
e.g. the administrator of '.com' does not manage 'github.com'.
This list has found use in many internet technologies including:
- preventing cross-domain cookie leakage
- allowance of issuing wildcard TLS certificates
This release includes:
- Updates for libpsl 0.19 (count functions can return nil, use of
- Updates for libpsl 0.20 (PSL_TYPE_NO_STAR_RULE)
- Homepage: https://github.com/daurnimator/lua-psl
- Documentation: https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-psl/0.3
- On luarocks: https://luarocks.org/modules/daurnimator/psl
- Me: http://daurnimator.com/
- libpsl: https://github.com/rockdaboot/libpsl
- publicsuffix.org: https://publicsuffix.org/