On Mon, 9 Jul 2018, 15:41 Pierre Chapuis, <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 9, 2018, at 15:18, Marc Balmer wrote:

> I‘d very much appreciate that, esp. for Lua in NetBSD.

Same here, it would probably help for Android / iOS (even though I think they would probably still require patching luaconf.h).

I've built and used liblua 5.3.4 with success on Android and iOS. For iOS I patched the os_system function, as system() isn't available on iOS.
And made some changes in the Makefile. I didn't need to change luaconf.h

Reinder