I read about half of it already. I know that you support solving this
issue, just in a different way. But this context does not change the
fact that your argument about difference between global vs. local vs.
upvalue was bad, ignoring very important difference in extent of the
scope. I don't think that it's a triviality. That's why I responded to
it. Maybe I should have avoided that sentence about pointless
discussion, sorry about that.

Jakub