On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 10:31 AM Niccolo Medici <niccolomedici@gmail.com> wrote:
(BTW, your email ended up in my spam folder (I'm using gmail). Maybe
that's why you haven't got much replies. Things to try: don't send
HTML, don't top-post.)

This is a known issue with Yahoo email addresses, which Ravi is using. Yahoo set a DMARC reject policy several years ago, which breaks mailing lists. [1]

The only workaround on Ravi's end is to not use Yahoo with mailing lists. There are a few workarounds that can be applied by the list administrators to fix the issue, none of them ideal. [2]