[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN} LuaSec 0.7 released
- From: Bruno Silvestre <bruno.silvestre@...>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:13:53 -0300
LuaSec depends on OpenSSL, and integrates with LuaSocket to make it
easy to add secure connections to any Lua applications or scripts.
This version is compatible with Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and LuaJIT.
- Add support to OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Add support to elliptic curves list
- Add ssl.config that exports some OpenSSL information
- Add integration with luaossl
Thanks to everyone that contributed to LuaSec.