Thanks Luiz. I will try that.

I am working with Lua 4.0.1 code now. We have gotten the size to about 22k now with just the VM code and with the std libs removed and the -O2 and -Os options in place. -O3 for some reason seems to increase the size on arm gcc!

I am hopeful of reducing it to about 18k with ldebug and opcode removals.

Anyone knows the smallest ever size to which Lua with VM only, has ever been compiled :) !

Thanks
Abhijit