Russell Haley wrote:

I took a few minutes today at work with a fresh Windows 10 VM to test LuaWinMake with the Visual Studio C++ Build Tools and can report success. All I had to do was open the "Visual Studio Developer Console", move the winmake.bat file into my Lua directory and type winmake.bat.

https://github.com/Tieske/luawinmake

Nice, I tried it. But it does not with a TCC/4NT-shell
(it doesn't like the awful cmd construct in LFCHAR).

That aside, how can it build a 32-bit LUA with a dual-mode
MinGW (tdm-gcc or MinGW64-w64). With those, when winmake.bat does
a 'gcc', it implies 64-bit ('gcc -m64'). How can I specify
'gcc -m32'?

There should perhaps be a way to 'set EXTRAFLAG=-m32' from the
cmd-line.

--
--gv